CURRENTLY READING FOR THE FOLLOWING
ISSUE #3 (MAY 2021). No theme.
There are four quarterlies each year. The deadline for each is the first of the month in which they are published. Any work received after the deadline will be considered for the following release.
Release months: February, May, August, November.
• Each issue will feature 10 poets.
• Please submit 1-5 poems.
• Simultaneous submissions are fine, but let us know if you find a home for your poem.
• Previously unpublished work is preferred, but not absolutely required. Please be very clear about the publication where your work previously appeared.
• All work should be in English.
• Contributors in available areas will receive up to 3 print copies. Currently, shipping is available to the US, Canada, the UK, & the EU. All other areas will receive an electronic copy only. For individual requests, please contact us before submitting any work. We are happy to ship when possible.
• There is no financial compensation is possible at this time.
• All volumes will be published via Amazon’s printing service. They will be available for purchase through Amazon and will include eBook format. Copies may be printed and made available through this website as well.
• Submission of work implies the author’s desire to grant publication rights to Scissortail Press (and to Brian Fuchs, editor). If you wish to withdraw a submission, please do so by the deadline of the issue for which you submitted.
• Include a brief bio with your submission.
This page updated 7 March 2021